ERAC has taken it up a notch, combining the old IL4K12 and IT4K12 into one conference, “Innovative Technology for K12” (IT4K12) being held on Nov. 3-4, 2015. Our theme is “Transforming the Learning Landscape” and we are bringing educator and information technology staff and leaders together over two days to connect and share creative solutions and innovations.
Therefore, we’d like to ask you to please pass this email onto your Vice Principals and Principals. This information can also be included through your district or school communications. Additional information is included below, outlining the reasons this event is so critical for your Vice Principals and Principals.
This year at IT4K12 there are two keynotes, special breakout sessions, two streams to choose from, various tracks and a great mix of vendors. Our goal is for you to walk away with pertinent information and insights to use in your school.
Here are five reasons for Vice Principals and Principals to attend IT4K12:
- Professional growth opportunity as an educational leader;
- Learn from innovative educators across the province to support “Transforming the Learning Landscape” in your school;
- Explore and expand your use of district purchased resources for greater implementation and uptake;
- Attend sessions to network with others who are supporting personalized learning;
- Join sessions with district IT leaders to gain a better understanding of current issues and new initiatives.
Join us for IT4K12 by registering and becoming a part of the conversation that transforms the learning landscape in your school and district. This is your personal invitation to connect, explore and discover!